Located on Second Avenue across from the Visitor’s Center, this delightful second floor apartment rental with private deck and great views is the perfect getaway for a weekend, week or longer. The vacation rental has two bedrooms with one queen bed in the master bedroom and a trundle bed in the second bedroom. It is equipped with a full kitchen, full bath, all linens, internet, cable TV and is easy walking distance to museums, shops, boat harbor, beach and restaurants.
No smoking, no pets. Weekly maid service.
Open year round.
- $125/night for two people
- (extra person $10/night)
- $110/night for 5 or more nights
- plus 9.5% tax
- plus $250 refundable security deposit
- Canadian discount available
- 2 night minimum stay.
- 50% deposit required at the time of the reservation
- $250 refundable damage deposit
- No refunds if canceled 30 days or less in advance.
- Balance due 30 days in advance
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Check in 3:00 PM
- Check out 11:00 AM
- No daily cleaning
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Reservations made during the following events must be PAID IN FULL at time of booking to guarantee lodging.
- No refunds upon cancellation less than 30 days in advance of event.
- We reserve the right to limit people staying in the apartment.
- Haines Dolphins Swim Meet (January)
- Great Alaska Craftbeer and Homebrew Festival (May)
- Kluane to Chilkat Bike Relay (June)
- Southeast Alaska State Fair (July)
- Bald Eagle Festival (November)